LMP Week: Five and five days
Gestational Week: Three and five days
Last night was rough. I couldn't sleep. My tummy was highly upset and I had bad heartburn. I tried crackers and water. That would help for a little while but then it would all come back. Finally around one thirty in the morning I was able to drift off.
I, of course, am feeling it now.
All for the joys of motherhood.
You know coffee won't help either, it'll only make me go to the bathroom. It's a no win situation. After all though it worth every moment. To have a little "me" running around again. Yep I'm good with it.
I think I'll try for a nap. Might as well before the other kiddo gets off of school. He always asks about the little one. How the baby is doing? How big is the baby? Do I feel the baby yet?
He will be the best big brother.
Ever.
Gestational Week: Three and five days
Last night was rough. I couldn't sleep. My tummy was highly upset and I had bad heartburn. I tried crackers and water. That would help for a little while but then it would all come back. Finally around one thirty in the morning I was able to drift off.
I, of course, am feeling it now.
All for the joys of motherhood.
You know coffee won't help either, it'll only make me go to the bathroom. It's a no win situation. After all though it worth every moment. To have a little "me" running around again. Yep I'm good with it.
I think I'll try for a nap. Might as well before the other kiddo gets off of school. He always asks about the little one. How the baby is doing? How big is the baby? Do I feel the baby yet?
He will be the best big brother.
Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment