Monday, April 4, 2011

A Sigh Of Relief

LMP: Five weeks and four days
Gestational: Three weeks and four days

I went to the OB this morning.  After taking and a physical exam she made me feel better with all that has gone on this weekend with the spotting and light cramping.  All looks very good she said, my uterus is growing and things look and feel healthy.

I go in next Monday for another ultrasound.  This one I should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat.  I can't wait.  I'm very excited.  Logan will be going along too.  He keeps asking when can I see the baby, when can we find out if its a boy or girl.

Not soon enough for him it seems.

So with that news I should be able to get some much needed rest.  I've slept, just not nearly enough.  Think I may sneak in a small nap.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment