Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting Bigger

LMP: Seven Weeks and Four Days
Gestation: Five Weeks and Four Days

So after once again visiting the hospital this past Saturday I found out I was farther along.  More like what I had previously thought.  They were actually able to measure the little one's crown so the date is much more accurate.     Over half way through with the worst first trimester I've ever had.

The reason for the emergency visit last Saturday was severe nausea and dizziness.  I felt so dizzy, went up to bed and laid down for a few hours.  I got up and just about fell over, caught myself before that actually happened.  It was highly scary for me as nothing like that ever has gone on before.  The did tests, all looked well.  My blood pressure was high; which I think caused the issue.  So after some rest and fluid I was doing much better.  I do go in next Thursday to be seen by my OB.

What happened to simple pregnancy?  This nausea I battle daily, those dizzy spells... some crazy stuff this little pea pod is putting me through.  It's all worth it in the end though...

No comments:

Post a Comment