LMP: Five weeks and two days
Gestational: Three weeks and two days
Had a scare last evening and this morning. I began spotting and had some slight cramping on the right side of my lower abdomen. I went to bed last night, did my best not to worry but this morning it was still going on and thought I should go have everything checked out.
Went to the emergency room and after several pokes, five, they got blood. Then off to have an ultrasound, which I found out by the size of the little one I am only 5 weeks and 2 days. After being told the baby was attached high in my uterus and looked okay I felt a little better. Then more blood was drawn to get my blood type, as I didn't remember it. Guess I'm O+, can never forget that now. Then a pelvic exam and found my cervix to be looking good, closed. So I'm on rest till Monday when I can call the doctor and see what they would like me to do.
I'm still worried. Happy to know that things look okay but seeing as though I didn't have a single problem with Logan all of this is scary. So here I lay in bed, watching movies, feet up and taking it easy per doctors orders.
If you could say a prayer or two we'd be so very grateful. We love you all.
Gestational: Three weeks and two days
Had a scare last evening and this morning. I began spotting and had some slight cramping on the right side of my lower abdomen. I went to bed last night, did my best not to worry but this morning it was still going on and thought I should go have everything checked out.
Went to the emergency room and after several pokes, five, they got blood. Then off to have an ultrasound, which I found out by the size of the little one I am only 5 weeks and 2 days. After being told the baby was attached high in my uterus and looked okay I felt a little better. Then more blood was drawn to get my blood type, as I didn't remember it. Guess I'm O+, can never forget that now. Then a pelvic exam and found my cervix to be looking good, closed. So I'm on rest till Monday when I can call the doctor and see what they would like me to do.
I'm still worried. Happy to know that things look okay but seeing as though I didn't have a single problem with Logan all of this is scary. So here I lay in bed, watching movies, feet up and taking it easy per doctors orders.
If you could say a prayer or two we'd be so very grateful. We love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment