LMP Week: Five
Gestational Week: Three
The beginnings of pregnancy have hit. Nausea, slight headaches, backache, tender breasts, all age old sign of being with child. You know I don't mind it at all. I enjoyed being pregnant with my first son and now the miracle of this one is making itself shown. I'm sure there will be days that I'll feel too fat, too tired, sick of it all but the truth of it is I love each moment.
Caring for the unborn baby, feeling it grow and change, there is simply nothing like it at all.
Yesterday we began the baby registry at Target. Logan was all excited to use the scanner. He is so very excited to find out if he will be having a brother or sister. He desperately wants a baby brother. I've tried to tell him we can't choose but children will be children. Either way I know he'll be a wonderful BIG brother.
We have already begun thinking of names too. A boy will be Mason but the middle name we aren't sure of yet. A girl we had KayLee Anne but I'm not so sure on the Kay part. If anything the middle name will be LeeAnne. I know we have plenty of time to decide and there are so many names out there, we will find the right ones.
Gestational Week: Three
The beginnings of pregnancy have hit. Nausea, slight headaches, backache, tender breasts, all age old sign of being with child. You know I don't mind it at all. I enjoyed being pregnant with my first son and now the miracle of this one is making itself shown. I'm sure there will be days that I'll feel too fat, too tired, sick of it all but the truth of it is I love each moment.
Caring for the unborn baby, feeling it grow and change, there is simply nothing like it at all.
Yesterday we began the baby registry at Target. Logan was all excited to use the scanner. He is so very excited to find out if he will be having a brother or sister. He desperately wants a baby brother. I've tried to tell him we can't choose but children will be children. Either way I know he'll be a wonderful BIG brother.
We have already begun thinking of names too. A boy will be Mason but the middle name we aren't sure of yet. A girl we had KayLee Anne but I'm not so sure on the Kay part. If anything the middle name will be LeeAnne. I know we have plenty of time to decide and there are so many names out there, we will find the right ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment