LMP Weeks: Four
Gestational Weeks: Two
Gestational Weeks: Two
I just found out yesterday morning I was going to be adding to our family. Sunday night I simply knew something was different and that my body was trying to tell me something. After taking the test and being in the greatest shock of my life I drove over to see my husband.
We cried.
I was just as happy then as I was when I found out I was having my son. It's an amazing feeling to be blessed with another bundle of joy.
My son is thrilled. He can wait to be the best big brother. He keeps asking if the baby has grown and if it's a boy. He doesn't get yet that I have zero control of such things but I know he will be happy either way.
The rest of the family is so very excited for us. Everyone is offering their congratulations and kind wishes and we could not be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment