Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!


Today was the little monsters Halloween party and parade.  He looked so cute.  I was highly surprised that he and only one other kid were Green Lantern's.  Lucky him.  There were many other great costumes too.  The soldier next to Logan was cool.  Also there was a Jack Skellington costume I loved.  Some good ideas for next year.

Of course there were also costumes that I though, seriously.  Most of which were little girl costumes.  Maybe I've turned old fashioned in my age.  At least to a point.  But ripped fishnets, heels, a short skirt, and tight top do not make a costume for a fourth grader.  Not in my house.  Not at that age.  In fourth grade I was wanting to be something else I'm sure and I bet my mom would have let me have it had I even tried something like that.  I think I did dress up once with heels and makeup, but the outfit at least covered me that I wore.  Some parents just must not care and I can't imagine that.  Especially these days...

Back to my little guy!!!

He looked great and he can't wait for Halloween night to walk around.  He always seems to make out like a candy bandit.  Too bad I can't eat any of.  Dang gestational diabetes!

Have a great holiday boys and ghouls!

No comments:

Post a Comment