Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lack Of Sleep

So it begins.  Well it has been for awhile but lately much more so.  I've got a bad pain in my left side, under my ribs.  I can't shake it either.  No matter how I move or lay it stays.  Even drinking water doesn't help.  I think its just par for the pregnancy course.  There isn't anything there to cause pain other then baby feet and squished insides...

Plus I'm catching a cold.

I've got a very sore throat.  Worried it might turn to strep.  Think I'll be calling the dr tomorrow.  Not sure what it can do this late in the pregnancy but just know it stinks for me.  I feel like I just got over being sick too.  I know its just a cold too.  That time of year and with Logan going to school its inevitable.  Plus Kevin is sick.

I need to get better to be able to handle these last few weeks.  Friday should be a blast.  I have many appointments that day.  Something to look forward to I guess.

....

Side note: Halloween was great!  Logan got all the candy he could want and then more.  Not too many Green Lanterns out there either.  Which was nice.   He bumped into friends and said hello.  He's looking forward to next year now.  Already trying to think of a costume...  Silly boy.

Well that's all I've got this late at night.

Here's to finding some much need sleep!!!

2 comments:

  1. My gosh the baby's almost here!
    Here's hoping you get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is!!!

    Thank you. Last night I got my first full night of nine hours in forever. I think my body was just exhausted.

    ReplyDelete