Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Twelve days to go...

Getting closer and closer.

I'm more then ready to meet this little girl.  I've been having bi-weekly visits with the doctor.  Also have having Non Stress Tests (NST) at these appointments.  I get to be hooked up to a machine that monitors her heartbeat and movements.  The want to see how she reacts as she moves.  Example, he heartbeat increasing as she kicks and rolls around.

I've also been checked for any signs of labor.  My cervix was closed last Friday and then on Monday when I went in it was the same but beginning to open.  I'm hoping for an even better outcome tomorrow when I see her.  Even though I'm not having a natural birth, going into labor early would be great.

Friday's appointment for the growth scan was neat.  Kayleigh is weighing in and 7.2 She may gain a pound more before birth.  So big but not overly so.  Right around Logan's size when he was born (8.5).

I'm all registered with the hospital for the cesarean on the 21st.  I will have to call in that morning for my time to come in.  I'm hoping it'll be early as I won't be able to eat at all.  Cross your fingers!

That's the big update for now.  We will see what tomorrow brings...

<3

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Hope all happens as it's supposed to and safely as well!

    ReplyDelete