Where does the time go.
It seems like just yesterday I found out about the baby and now she will be here very soon. I'm excited and nervous, worried and scared. All typical mommy stuff. I know more what to expect having had Logan but still every child is different. Be nice if she was like her big brother. He was such a good baby.
All we can do it wait and see.
My NST's have been coming out good. The doctor is happy. I've got one more on tomorrow and then that'll be it for the duration. Next time I see a dr it'll be to have her.
I have been having some very low pelvic pain. Sometimes sharp and shooting, stopping me in my tracks. Just began today. My guess is she might be dropping and getting ready for her big arrival. I'm ready too. Ready to not be pregnant any more. Don't get me wrong in this. I love her. Love carrying her but I'm at the "too sore to do anything" point. I think it tends to get this way with more kids you have. Your body just goes through so much.
***
Yesterday was parent day at Logan's school. We got to see him and a little of his morning. They read the book he brought in and I couldn't help but smile at my big boy. He is a very smart, very well behaved child. I'm very lucky that way.
He's also excited for his sister to be here.
Each day he gives my belly a kiss and tells his sister he loves her. I think its the sweetest thing ever. The only thing he has said he won't do is throw away dirty diapers. Silly boy!
Well that'll do it for tonight. I'm ready for bed.
It seems like just yesterday I found out about the baby and now she will be here very soon. I'm excited and nervous, worried and scared. All typical mommy stuff. I know more what to expect having had Logan but still every child is different. Be nice if she was like her big brother. He was such a good baby.
All we can do it wait and see.
My NST's have been coming out good. The doctor is happy. I've got one more on tomorrow and then that'll be it for the duration. Next time I see a dr it'll be to have her.
I have been having some very low pelvic pain. Sometimes sharp and shooting, stopping me in my tracks. Just began today. My guess is she might be dropping and getting ready for her big arrival. I'm ready too. Ready to not be pregnant any more. Don't get me wrong in this. I love her. Love carrying her but I'm at the "too sore to do anything" point. I think it tends to get this way with more kids you have. Your body just goes through so much.
***
Yesterday was parent day at Logan's school. We got to see him and a little of his morning. They read the book he brought in and I couldn't help but smile at my big boy. He is a very smart, very well behaved child. I'm very lucky that way.
He's also excited for his sister to be here.
Each day he gives my belly a kiss and tells his sister he loves her. I think its the sweetest thing ever. The only thing he has said he won't do is throw away dirty diapers. Silly boy!
Well that'll do it for tonight. I'm ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment