Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 35, Getting a bit closer...

Saturday was my baby shower.  What a great time with some family and friends.  We laughed and had fun playing the cute little baby shower games.  My favorite was the left/right story.  I tried not to laugh at the passing back and forth of the gift bag.  In the end Aunt Larren won it.

We got lots of wonderful things.  Clothes, blankets, car seat/stroller, diaper bag, blankets, homemade bib/coat/hat, and a beautiful quilt made by my Gram.  There were several other things that I'm so utterly thankful for.  Little Kayleigh will love it all.

This is a quiet week.  Well except for Halloween, which I love.  Logan is dressing as the Green Lantern.  He opted for that instead of Thor.  What he really wanted to be was an Angry Bird.  Silly boy loves that game.  He is getting more and more excited for the big day ahead.  He helped me begin packing my hospital back.  He wants to meet his sister badly.

As do I.

Next week will be some blood work, a routine check up and tests, and then a growth ultrasound.  I'm sure it'll go wonderfully.  Things have been that way as of late.  I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by with this pregnancy.  I'm amazed.  Feels only like yesterday that we found out.  Now in a month or so she we be here in my arms.

I'm lucky!

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment