Had my 32 week doctor's visits last Friday. They all went well. My OB said the baby is growing right on schedule and and has me set up for an induction on November 21st. This makes me very excited. My dietitian and I had my last appointment as she discharged me telling me I've done very well with my diet and keeping my sugars in check. Lastly I had my ultrasound and the doctor reminded me of the cyst I have and that they are keeping an eye on it but everything else is good.
Little Kayleigh weighs in at four pounds and thirteen ounces. She will be big, like the rest of her family it would seem.
My nights have gotten a bit worse. As I guessed they would. Good thing I've not got much longer to go. Having all my insides pushed into my throat is no fun. You know with Logan I don't remember this feeling. I'm sure I had it. Maybe it's more pronounced due to this being baby number two. Your guess is as good as mine.
My baby shower is in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to it. Some family and friends will be there. My mom is throwing this one with a bit of my help. I just can't resist this kind of stuff. It's so much fun to do decorations, invitations, planning, and all that. I'll be sure to post photos from it when the time comes.
That'll be it for tonight.
Till next time....
Little Kayleigh weighs in at four pounds and thirteen ounces. She will be big, like the rest of her family it would seem.
My nights have gotten a bit worse. As I guessed they would. Good thing I've not got much longer to go. Having all my insides pushed into my throat is no fun. You know with Logan I don't remember this feeling. I'm sure I had it. Maybe it's more pronounced due to this being baby number two. Your guess is as good as mine.
My baby shower is in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to it. Some family and friends will be there. My mom is throwing this one with a bit of my help. I just can't resist this kind of stuff. It's so much fun to do decorations, invitations, planning, and all that. I'll be sure to post photos from it when the time comes.
That'll be it for tonight.
Till next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment