Sunday, September 18, 2011

Checking Up, Checking In

Went to the doctor last Friday.  He believes my back pain is from a disk that is pinching a nerve.  Lucky me.  The only way to do any tests and see is to have the baby.  So now I have to sit and wait it out.  Joy oh joy!

There is good news.

Baby's heart rate was 140.  Also I'm measuring farther along at 32 weeks and not the 30 I am.  So we are going to go with another c-section just for safety sake.  There is no reason to go through all the "joy" of labor to have another stuck kiddo.  My body makes big babies, just won't let me have them without a bit of help.  Darn mine and Kevin's family for being so tall. LOL!!!

I'm okay with this though.  Whatever will get my little girl here the safest.  Also we are tentatively scheduled to have her the 21st of November.

Can you believe how soon that is?!?!

I'm still floored by that.  Glad though.  It's been a very rough pregnancy and I'm ready to see the beautiful face of my baby girl.

Yes we did decide on a name...

Kayleigh Rose


I love it and so do the boys.


LMP: 30 weeks and 1 day
Gestational: 28 weeks and 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment