Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Enough with that...

Really nothing about the baby.  Well maybe a little seeing as though I'm all sorts of touchy when it comes to certain things.  I like things done a certain way, what I feel is the right way.  Even more now then before I was pregnant but since I can blame almost anything and everything on my hormones lets.

This is about NOISE!!!

I have neighbors.  Close ones seeing as though I live in a townhouse.  I also have a college house living across from me.  This weekend I ventured a call to the police for these college boys at 1in the morning.  I don't mind a party and whatnot but seriously, residential neighborhood that early.  So the police came, broke it up.  All that after the kids not wanting to let them inside.  Hello, that's just asking for trouble isn't it?  The same night my dear neighbor to one side decides to watch a movie, loudly.  Lucky in my room it can't be heard too much.  I was too tired and distraught to do anything but catch some sleep.

Now a few days pass and my other neighbor, a woman and two teenage kids, decide to play the radio loud with their friends over.  All this around dinner time when its quiet in my house as we sit at the table.  I wasn't having the noise.  I look at Kevin and tell him I'm knocking on their door.  So in my nice as can be neighbor friendly voice I ask for it to be turned down.  Luckily the kids listened. All was quiet too once mom came home.

Then today I get it from both sides.  It makes me wonder if these people realize that the walls aren't overly thick.  I mean sure there is some sound proofing but not to the crank up the volume level they all use.  I do believe I'll be informing my landlord of such things.  I've just reached my little limit.

I like quiet.  I like noise.  Everything though in its time and place and not so much that it is an interruption to those around me.  Let's be a bit considerate.

Whew... okay now I'm done venting.  Back to our regularly scheduled baby blog! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment