November yet?
I'm at that antsy part right now. Could be the lack of air I get with Kayleigh on my lungs or the constant heartburn talking, who knows. I know, all part of the pregnancy gig. This happens. I guess I'm just needing a little venting right now.
I don't mind the aches and pains so much as I mind the heartburn. That stuff is killer. I follow all the rules. Mini meals, which I have to do anyway cause of the diabetes, no laying down after eating for an hour... all that. Just can't wait to have my stomach back down where it belongs I guess. I should have taken stock in Malox and Tums too. Then again I didn't know it would get this crazy. With Logan it never did. Then again this pregnancy is nothing like that one.
She is highly active too. I feel like my poor tummy is all bruised from her strong kicks. I swear she is going to be a kick boxer when she comes out. Her and her little fists of fury.
Logan always asks if she is moving. He rests his head on my tummy from time to time. He's been kicked in the ear twice doing it too. He laughs and tells her not to kick his ear. Yesterday she kicked me up in the ribs and I said ouch. Logan asks what happened and I told him. Instantly he leans over and tells my tummy to stop kicking mommy there.
What a sweetheart!!!
All in all I take the bad with the good, which there is so much more of. Soon she will be here and I can't wait to have her in my arms. To hold her, snuggle, cuddle, and simply love on her.
I'm at that antsy part right now. Could be the lack of air I get with Kayleigh on my lungs or the constant heartburn talking, who knows. I know, all part of the pregnancy gig. This happens. I guess I'm just needing a little venting right now.
I don't mind the aches and pains so much as I mind the heartburn. That stuff is killer. I follow all the rules. Mini meals, which I have to do anyway cause of the diabetes, no laying down after eating for an hour... all that. Just can't wait to have my stomach back down where it belongs I guess. I should have taken stock in Malox and Tums too. Then again I didn't know it would get this crazy. With Logan it never did. Then again this pregnancy is nothing like that one.
She is highly active too. I feel like my poor tummy is all bruised from her strong kicks. I swear she is going to be a kick boxer when she comes out. Her and her little fists of fury.
Logan always asks if she is moving. He rests his head on my tummy from time to time. He's been kicked in the ear twice doing it too. He laughs and tells her not to kick his ear. Yesterday she kicked me up in the ribs and I said ouch. Logan asks what happened and I told him. Instantly he leans over and tells my tummy to stop kicking mommy there.
What a sweetheart!!!
All in all I take the bad with the good, which there is so much more of. Soon she will be here and I can't wait to have her in my arms. To hold her, snuggle, cuddle, and simply love on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment