Sunday, July 3, 2011

Drama filled weeks are over....

LMP:  Nineteen weeks
Gestational: Seventeen weeks

What a last few weeks its been.

An emotional roller coaster full of drama and stress that I just don't need.  I've been to the emergency room every week for three weeks.  Today being the very last straw.  Migraines and severe chest pain all caused by unneeded, unwanted, and undeserved stress.  The doctor at the hospital said I need to remove the stress from my life.

Easier said then done.

With some help from Kevin, life today has begun to get back on track.  What we had thought was going to be a joyous and happy time had turned into nothing along those lines.  I am very much stuck in my ways, have rules and such I like to follow and make sure my son does too.  I won't change that and having someone come in and think that they can do that isn't going to happen.  I raise him along with his father not any other way.

Seems that wasn't acceptable so that made a bad person or in her words bi-polar.  Seriously!!!

I helped her, I did all that was asked of me and then some.  So did my husband.  I'm still amazed and in shock with it all.  It will get better though, I know it will.

I have so much to look forward to.  Friday will find out if we are having a boy or girl.  I can't wait.  I think it'll be a girl, he thinks boy.

We do have names picked out for a boy...
  • Jackson Mason
A girl we are having some trouble on but I do like Mikayla.  We shall see.  Nothing has really jumped out at me as of yet.  So if anyone has any name ideas let me know.

Also getting busy and excited for Logan's birthday party on the 23rd of the month.  He wants a Cars 2 party. I can't believe he is going to seven.  Just floors me that I went through all this seven years ago.  He is such a wonderful little boy and I can't be more lucky or proud of him.

Well I'm done with my rant/venting.  

Happy 4th!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can only guess that "she" is a mother or mother-in-law? You don't have to answer that of course. I usually completely leave my husband out of my posts. I understand. For girl names, I always liked Kristen : )
    or Nicole : )
    or in honor of my good friend that just passed away Rosemary.
    But honestly, Charlize, Vivian, or maybe Scarlett?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS ask me how to deal with stress. I now suffer from panic attacks and have 2 minor heart issues that cause chest pain, arm pain, and other heart attack symptoms without it really being a heart attack. It's very scary - I'm sorry you are suffering right now. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She would be mother in law. A very long and drawn out story that I hope has come to some kind of ending.

    I like Rosemary and Scarlett. I will be adding them to my list. :)

    Yikes, that's all very scary. My chest is doing better today. Still sore but with time all of it will ease I'm hoping. I will let you know. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete