Monday, July 11, 2011

Finding Out

LMP: Twenty weeks
Gestational: Eighteen weeks

I just knew it would happen that way.

Last Friday we go in for the big ultrasound.  She looks at the brain, the face, the arms, the heart, the tummy, the legs and then we are waiting to find out.  She say the baby's legs are crossed.  So we move my ever expanding tummy around and still no go.  So we leave sad that we don't know the sex of the baby but still happy that he or she is growing well and there is nothing wrong.

Guess we will have to wait a little while longer.  I have another ultrasound next month.  Maybe then.  I just hope they will cooperate.  I have this strange feeling we may be made to wait even longer.  Lets hope I'm wrong.

We did manage some very cute pictures.  The one below the baby had their hand resting on their chin. :)


My stress was still a tad high and that showed in the exam but the doctors said since I'm removed from it now all should be okay soon enough.  That was and is a very good thing.

Now to keep thinking of names.  We just can't agree it seems.  Plus nothing just jumps out at us.  Not like it did with Logan.  We can only be patient or try to be...

1 comment:

  1. Your ultrasound looks like a big alien skull facing to the right. It's a pretty cool picture! I know that's not the response you were looking for though :( I'm just not very good at being able to the see the baby in those things. Anyways, I hope it's a girl for you and that's she healthy and happy developing in there. All my best!

    ReplyDelete