LMP: Week 22
Gestational: 20
Time is just passing so quickly.
I can't believe I've only got eighteen weeks left before the new bundle of joy gets here. I'm very excited. A bit anxious too. Not that I'm new to any of this. Just different place, different hospital, different doctors. It can all make everything a tad overwhelming. So once in a while I just sit back and take a deep breath and relax. It works more often then not.
We've done a bit of looking at car seats, strollers, and cribs. Makes it difficult for us not knowing if we will be having a boy or girl. We want to do the typical color coordinating thing. I can't help it. I did it with Logan. He had blue's and green's. I loved it.
Speaking of, we had a birthday party for the little guy this weekend. He turned 7!!!
I just can't believe it was seven years ago I gave birth to him. Amazing how they grow and how the time slips buy in a hazy blur. If I only had a pause button for every so often. I know soon enough they will be all grown and with kids of their own. How I'll miss being seen as the one to make things right, to protect and care for them. I love my little guy and this soon to be addition.
I'm a lucky, lucky mommy.
Gestational: 20
Time is just passing so quickly.
I can't believe I've only got eighteen weeks left before the new bundle of joy gets here. I'm very excited. A bit anxious too. Not that I'm new to any of this. Just different place, different hospital, different doctors. It can all make everything a tad overwhelming. So once in a while I just sit back and take a deep breath and relax. It works more often then not.
We've done a bit of looking at car seats, strollers, and cribs. Makes it difficult for us not knowing if we will be having a boy or girl. We want to do the typical color coordinating thing. I can't help it. I did it with Logan. He had blue's and green's. I loved it.
Speaking of, we had a birthday party for the little guy this weekend. He turned 7!!!
I just can't believe it was seven years ago I gave birth to him. Amazing how they grow and how the time slips buy in a hazy blur. If I only had a pause button for every so often. I know soon enough they will be all grown and with kids of their own. How I'll miss being seen as the one to make things right, to protect and care for them. I love my little guy and this soon to be addition.
I'm a lucky, lucky mommy.
7?! Imagine how your mom feels with you being in your 30's! Can you imagine Logan being 30?
ReplyDeleteWow! Logan is 7 already! Only 2 more months until your 2nd one arrives! Yes, how time flies by so quickly. I can't believe we are more than halfway through 2011. I don't even want to think about how fast this decade will pass us by.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to follow me too...I have a school blog I am keeping.
I can't imagine Logan being that old. Then again I'm excited about finding out what kind of man he will be. It one of those double edged things...
ReplyDeleteI've actually got about four months left Jackie. It's still floors me that time has moved as it has. Getting older, going through so many changes. It's amazing, scary, wonderful ... so many different things.