LMP: Sixteen weeks and three days
Gestational: Fourteen weeks and three days
Having visited with the new doctor, the nutritionist, and blood sugar specialist, all seems to be going well. I've lost weight, about 10 pounds since being diagnosed with gestational diabetes. No one is concerned yet and I may only gain eleven or so pounds with the baby. Wouldn't that be lovely. We can only see. The next few weeks is when the baby begins to double in size.
I can't wait for my next visit, July 8th. We will find out the sex of the little peanut. Of course I am hoping for a girl but as long as my child is healthy I'm fine with that. It's such a blessing to have another.
My six year old is out of school for the summer and having a blast enjoying his first week off. Saturday we go pick up his grandmother, aka No-No. She is moving here so it should be a wonderful, fun time. Everyone is doing well, enjoying the lull in warm humid temp's as of late. Would be nice if it continued but I know that won't be the case.
Till next time...
Gestational: Fourteen weeks and three days
Having visited with the new doctor, the nutritionist, and blood sugar specialist, all seems to be going well. I've lost weight, about 10 pounds since being diagnosed with gestational diabetes. No one is concerned yet and I may only gain eleven or so pounds with the baby. Wouldn't that be lovely. We can only see. The next few weeks is when the baby begins to double in size.
I can't wait for my next visit, July 8th. We will find out the sex of the little peanut. Of course I am hoping for a girl but as long as my child is healthy I'm fine with that. It's such a blessing to have another.
My six year old is out of school for the summer and having a blast enjoying his first week off. Saturday we go pick up his grandmother, aka No-No. She is moving here so it should be a wonderful, fun time. Everyone is doing well, enjoying the lull in warm humid temp's as of late. Would be nice if it continued but I know that won't be the case.
Till next time...
Hang in there lady! I'm hoping it's a girl for ya!!
ReplyDelete