Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Waiting...

It's not my strong suit.

Never has been and I'm sure will never be.  Yes I've gotten better having Logan.  I'm not always in that rush but every so often it creeps back up on me.

Like now...

Waiting these few days for Friday and the next ultrasound.  I want to know just what I'm having.  Yes I don't care if I have a boy or girl, just healthy.  Still doesn't mean I don't wanna know.  I've got so many people asking, boy or girl and I'm like ... UHHH!!! Don't know.

I'm also wanting to make sure the baby is growing well and hitting all the marks he/she needs to.  I know they are highly active, playing kick the organs inside mommy.  All part of the experience.  I'm sure within the next three months I'll be tired of it and ready for the big birthday.

Again though it's back to waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment