... having a baby girl!!!
We are all so excited. We've already gone shopping for cute little girl things. Three bags of clothes later.... but they do wear them out quickly when first born.
Now it's up to names. We have yet to find one that we really like or that just says YES!!!
Kevin likes Kayleigh and I do too just not over the moon. There's Morgan, I like it. Madyson, which isn't bad. Just nothing jumps up at me. I have about three months left to come up with a winner so keep your fingers crossed.
The rest of the ultrasound went great. Baby weighs 2lbs. Right on target with size and growth. My gestational diabetes is doing well. My sugars are right where they need to be. The doctors are very proud of me for that. They say there are a lot of women that think just because you take medication for it you can still eat what you would like. When that isn't the case.
I admit that this type of diet or way of living, I think is a better way to put it, will stick with me long after the baby is born. Less pointless sugar and more of those things I need and in moderation. That along with running around after the new little one will help me to loose the "baby" weight.
I just can't wait to see her face. Hold her. I'm such a happy mom.
LMP: Week 26, Day 2
Gestational: Week 24, Day 2
We are all so excited. We've already gone shopping for cute little girl things. Three bags of clothes later.... but they do wear them out quickly when first born.
Now it's up to names. We have yet to find one that we really like or that just says YES!!!
Kevin likes Kayleigh and I do too just not over the moon. There's Morgan, I like it. Madyson, which isn't bad. Just nothing jumps up at me. I have about three months left to come up with a winner so keep your fingers crossed.
The rest of the ultrasound went great. Baby weighs 2lbs. Right on target with size and growth. My gestational diabetes is doing well. My sugars are right where they need to be. The doctors are very proud of me for that. They say there are a lot of women that think just because you take medication for it you can still eat what you would like. When that isn't the case.
I admit that this type of diet or way of living, I think is a better way to put it, will stick with me long after the baby is born. Less pointless sugar and more of those things I need and in moderation. That along with running around after the new little one will help me to loose the "baby" weight.
I just can't wait to see her face. Hold her. I'm such a happy mom.
LMP: Week 26, Day 2
Gestational: Week 24, Day 2
Oh congrats! I'm so happy for you, I knew you wanted a girl.
ReplyDelete